Alan D. Duncan
Alan Duncan is Distinguished Vice President for Data and Analytics Strategy and Chief Data & Analytics Officers (CDAO). He has a strong experience in IT sector for 30 years and 9 years working with Gartner customer community. Major areas of expertise and interest include:
1. Data-driven business transformation, data literacy and culture, evidence-based decision making
2. Influencing the organizational, cultural and behavioral change impacts arising from an evidence-based/analytic approach to digital business.
3. Developing organizational capability for data-driven and digital business: communities of excellence, business intelligence competency center (BICC)
4. Data and analytics strategies and operating models (including specific considerations for midsized enterprises)
5. Business value of data and analytics, identifying, communicating and realizing business outcomes and value (including treating information as an asset and data monetization, infonomics)